cPanel & WHM for Linux
Simplifying Server and Website Management
cPanel & WHM (WebHost Manager) is the premier control panel for automating and simplifying server configuration, email, and website management.
- 1 Year$425
- 2 Year$775
- 3 Year$1075
cPanel & WHM Features
World’s Leading Control Panel
cPanel & WHM is the world’s premier web hosting automation software. Features within the product include: website management, email management, domain management, and enhanced security. cPanel & WHM provides the website owners and server administrators all the tools necessary to take their product to the next level.
Automatic Updates Included
cPanel always provides the latest updates for servers. Each license includes ALL updates for cPanel & WHM. cPanel & WHM also allows the server administrator to select their updating preferences. The server administrator can set their machine to check for updates nightly or update only at the server administrator's discretion.
World Class Support
When a license is purchased directly from cPanel, direct access to the world-renowned cPanel support staff is included. This team of Linux experts and cPanel & WHM aficionados boast an outstanding 90% feedback score.
Top cPanel Features
- Manage email
- Control spam through SpamAssassin and cPanel’s exclusive BoxTrapper
- Manage files via FTP & built-in File Manager
- Manage databases using MySQL, PostgresSQL and phpMyAdmin
- Manage DNS and maintain full control over your zone files
- View website stats
Top WHM® Features
- Set up and modify customer accounts
- Receive alerts if the server goes down
- Install applications and programming language modules
- Create and apply hosting plans
- Block spam
- Integrate new web technologies
- Brand customers’ cPanel interfaces with custom logos.
View Full Feature List
|Operating system||OS version||Processor||RAM||Disk Space||Architecture|
|CentOS, CloudLinux, or RHEL||6||226 MHz||768 MB||1 GB||20 GB||40 GB||64-bit|
|7||1 GB||2 GB|
|All versions||768 MB||1 GB||64-bit|
|Supported Virtual Environments |
|Microsoft Server® 2008 Hyper-V |
|OpenVZ (stable releases only)|
|Oracle VM VirtualBox, VirtualBox OSE|
|VMware® Server, VMware® ESX Server|
|Xen, XenEnterprise™, XenExpress™, XenServer™|
For a full listing of system requirements, see the cPanel documentation.
- cPanel does not support 32-bit Virtual Environments that run on a 64-bit host kernel.
- cPanel supports the drivers and configurations provided by Microsoft.
Dedicated vs. VPS
Dedicated licenses will function on all supported environments. VPS licenses may only be purchased for supported virtual environments.